Now that you see how profitable this can be, please note:
Tips for PROFITABLE fundraising:
It's key to start at the beginning of the season,
not towards the end-or at the end-as there is not as much interest.
*Promote it as much as possible!*
1) Coaches hand out order forms to players (Best!)
(Or Team Mom's!)
2) At concession stands
4) Game or event flyers
5) School store or office
6) Display in prominant places where
there is lots of foot traffic & waiting.
7) Make sure to advertise where the decals can be purchased or by whom
8) Make sure you advertise what you can do with the decals,
Ex:rear car windows, rear car magnets, on lockers, bedroom walls (wall decals).
9) Put responsible people in charge of distributing & collecting orders.
10) Last, but not least: Put an order deadline on the order form. People
tend to put things off-this is no exception!
Any questions about fundraising, please feel free to contact us!
Direct calls to Stephanie at 330.465.1664. We'll be glad to answer any questions.
Fundraising for non-personalized school logo decals:
It's key to start at the beginning of the school year or 1st two months.
Or, if selling in the middle of the year, make sure to send
a noticeable sheet (or order form) home with each student,
make announcements, posters of where to purchase.